For our office in Hamburg we are looking for an
Apprentice "Specialist for Market and Social Research (m/f/d)"
WHO WE ARE
We are an employee-owned UX agency with a research focus. We love UX and we believe in the value of data and insights for developing outstanding products and services. We work for leading clients in the automotive, home appliance, medical device and software industries. Our locations are Hamburg, Basel and Munich. Together with our sister companies in the USA, Japan and China, we form an international family of experienced UX researchers.
With uintent, we have realized our dream of an employee-centric company: uintent is an employee-owned cooperative and offers self-determined, autonomous and cooperative working. This means full salary transparency, an entrepreneurial view on the numbers, democratic voting and the goal to jointly benefit from success.
For our Munich location, we are looking for a new colleague who shares our passion for UX and research and wants to advance the vision of a human-centric organization with us. Even though a lot happens remotely, there are regular client meetings on site in Munich and of course we are also happy to meet in our beautiful loft office in the Westend.
For this exciting and future oriented field, we are looking for an apprentice for the apprenticeship "Specialist for Market and Social Research" at our location in Hamburg. We offer you an exciting & challenging apprenticeship in the field of UX/Usability Research. We are the right place for you if you are looking for an multifaceted training and want to actively work in a great team. We live an appreciative corporate culture in which the well-being of all employees is a high priority for us. The training is very well paid and with the prospect of permanent employment afterwards. Another plus: Two of our employees have successfully completed this apprenticeship and will be your reliable contacts throughout your training time.
- Organization of projects
- Research of data and information
- Data collection and analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Creating session guides, questionnaires, and test materials
- Conducting interviews
- Supporting the preparation of reports for clients
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Very good secondary school degree or high school degree
- University dropouts are also welcome
- Very good computer and internet skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Organizational talent and problem-solving skills
- Empathy, curiosity, open-minded, team spirit and analytical skills
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your application through e-mail.