Zum Inhalt springen
My official qualification for this job
- Master of Arts in Media Management (Bauhaus-University Weimar, 2015)
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communication Studies (University of Vienna, 2011)
- Speak German and English
- 6 years of experience in UX research and user-centered design
My real qualification for this job
- I have an interdisciplinary background, combining knowledge from some of the most important fields for UX: Social sciences, digital business, computer science and design.
- I am eager to learn new things every day
- I can switch from being pragmatic to being a perfectionist and vice versa, depending on what’s currently needed in the project
- I genuinely hate products that do not work or do not address actual user needs
What I am particularly good at
- Research-driven UX design: I can translate research findings into first interaction designs as well as highly detailed and visually clear user interfaces.
- Organizing UX projects for products or services in technologically and/or economically complex environments (like complex business software or products in two-sided markets).
- Organizing user research that links the big picture with the development on an interface-level. I like to tackle large strategic issues as well as very concrete usability issues with my research.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I am a passionate runner, currently training for my first marathon.
- I used to be a locally famous graffiti writer, having published pieces in books and magazines.
- I continuously improve my carpentry skills and have built several pieces of furniture for myself.