Position: EX Expert & Interest Hybrid
My official qualification for this job
- A. Social & Cultural Anthropology and Computer Science.
- Dual trainee ship as a specialist for market and social research in the UX industry.
- I speak German and English.
- 10+ years of UX experience in various industries.
- For more than 2 years I have been increasingly involved with the topic of Employee Experience (EX).
My real qualification for this job
- I have a wide range of interests: I like to think myself into different situations and people and draw my knowledge from a wide variety of sources.
- I work very precisely but can also be pragmatic.
- I find it easy to change perspectives and have a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- I am easily inspired and can become interested in almost any subject.
- I have a high affinity for technology and a great interest in new trends.
- I love learning new things.
What I am particularly good at
- Thinking about different perspectives simultaneously, e.g. feelings and needs of users, employees, marketing, internal company policies and technological requirements.
- I have a strong moral compass - and therefore often see myself in the role of an advocate for users/staff.
- Client-focused collaboration and flexible adjustments in the course of a study to truly answer the strategically relevant research questions.
- Becoming familiar with a wide variety of topics and issues.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I love video games - especially when someone else is playing them.
- I babysat animals for a living - my favorite was a yellow-crowned Amazon named Huey, who hatched the same month and year I was born.
- My free electives in college are almost four times what they should have been and include humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences because I wanted to learn from as many areas of knowledge as possible.
- I used to sing in a punk choir.