Position: UX Researcher & Adventurer
My official qualification for this job
- M.Sc. Psychology (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich).
- I speak German, English, French and Spanish.
- I have been working as a UX Researcher since 2018.
My real qualification for this job
- I have already applied a wide variety of UX methods.
- The latest technical trends and technologies excite me and make me curious.
- Working in multinational teams inspires me and lets me live out my interest in different cultures.
- Organising and communicating are energy boosters for me.
- It is easy for me to put myself in the shoes of those around me, to understand them and to pick up on their impressions, emotions and ideas.
What I am particularly good at
- I like to venture into unknown territory, quickly accept changes and new challenges and work with focus on new solutions - preferably together with a motivated team.
- Combining qualitative and quantitative methods suits me very well and allows me to get to the core of user needs.
- I can engage and motivate my colleagues and inspire them with my ideas.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I am an all-round enthusiastic (outdoor) sportswoman with a black karate belt and take the precaution of buying a 25 kg bag of oatmeal every year so that I don't run out of energy.
- As a motivated hobby gardener, I am happy about every piece of vegetable that grows on my balcony.