Harley Morales Pon
Position: Apprentice, Longboarder & Guitarist
My official qualification for this job
- Industrial Engineering (Universidad Centroamericana, 2013).
- I studied Sociology.
- I speak Spanish, English and German.
My real qualification for this job
- I have a strong ability to understand the social perspective of people and the culture of organizations.
- I am empathetic. I find it easy to empathize with the needs and problems of users.
- I am creative and reflective.
What I am particularly good at
- I have worked as a researcher in a center for social and cultural research, so I am familiar with different qualitative methods.
- Having assisted in the development of various organizations and political movements, I know how to lead organizational process.
- Further strengths are the writing of articles and reports.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- The only time I played guitar with a band in front of an audience, my guitar wasn't plugged in and couldn't be heard, so I pretended I was playing.
- Sitcoms-lover. I've seen Friends a million times.
- Good at sports, not good enough at any sport.