Position: User Researcher & Kimono lady
My official qualification for this job
- I speak German, English and Japanese. Chinese is coming soon.
- 3 years of experience as a user researcher in various industries
My real qualification for this job
- I love it when things and people live up to their potential.
- As a lefty, I have known the value of usability and UX work for my entire life.
- I am a good and engaged listener.
- Luckily, I enjoy organizing.
What I am particularly good at
- Adaptability: Growing up in a collectivistic culture, I fit in quickly and easily in different settings.
- Interview: I create a comfortable and safe atmosphere where interviewees can quickly open up and share whatever on their mind.
- Knowledge management: I have a strong interest in making the most of the ever-growing knowledge from UX research. Currently, concepts like atomic research and research repository fascinate me.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I wear exclusively toe socks.
- I like wearing classic Kimonos. The oldest one from my collection is supposed to be ~100 years old.
- I have absolute pitch. The best way to annoy me is to sing songs with random note names. :D