Position: Automotive UX expert & board game enthusiast
My official qualification for this job
- Master of Science, Digital Media (University of Bremen and University of the Arts Bremen, 2004)
- Speak German and English
- 17 years of experience in UX research
My real qualification for this job
- I always challenge the status quo.
- I am pragmatic.
- I strive to find new and better solutions for problems, while spending as little money as possible.
- I work best as part of a team – I love creating and improving concepts as part of a group.
What I am particularly good at
- Automotive research: I have run numerous studies for car OEMs and have tested more than a hundred different car models
- E-Commerce research: I have worked as an in-house UX consultant at eBay for nearly 10 years
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- Before starting in UX, I had many other jobs: I was an IT admin for a large government organization, gardener, driver, physical therapist assistant, and furniture mover.
- I play pen & paper role-playing games – it’s one of those things that gets better with age.
- I own a working 486 computer that I built from parts in 2018 just to play 1990s computer games with glorious Roland MT32 sound again.