Position: Human factors expert & reggae collector
My official qualification for this job
- Diploma in Psychology (University of Basel, 2009)
- Speak (Swiss) German, English, Spanish, and French
- 11 years of experience in UX research
My real qualification for this job
- I am passionate to make users’ lives easier and more enjoyable
- I like solving problems
- I am a creative team player
What I am particularly good at
- I have conducted research studies along the entire product life cycle, from early contextual inquiries to large-scale quantitative studies to inform the design of the successor product.
- Healthcare: In-depth understanding of respective regulations (IEC 62366, AAMI HE75, MDR) and in-depth expertise in various indications such as respiratory diseases (e.g. COPD, Asthma), autoimmune diseases (e.g. RA, PsO), and neurological disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s, MS).
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I am a reggae music collector, from the early ska and rocksteady days in the 1960s to contemporary dance hall.
- I am a football aficionado, playing since early childhood and owning a season ticket to the local club for more than 20 years.