Nadia Cleopatra Hofman
Position: UX Designer & Art Lover
My official qualification for this job
- Master of Arts, Communication Science (Ludwig Maximilian University Munich, 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts, Media and Communication (University of Passau, 2016)
- Speak German, English, and Polish
- 3 years of experience in UX research and design
My real qualification for this job
- Being an empathetic and curious person, I am passionate about investigating people’s behavior and what can make their lives better and easier.
- 5 years of sales experience in retail made me very client-orientated, living the concept of client is king.
- I am a team player as I love how passionate people can motivate each other to achieve goals together and celebrate success as common achievement.
- I love creative brainstorming that can open new paths with previously unknown solutions.
What I am particularly good at
- User research: As a curious listener, I can quickly create a familiar atmosphere in which participants feel comfortable to think out loud and criticize.
- UX design: Having great empathetic skills and an eye for design, I love to create suitable user flows that make the product joyful to use and optimize it together with the users.
- Automotive: Due to my passion for cars (since childhood) I follow all trends in the industry and have extensive experience with usability testing of in-car systems such as display and control concepts, systems for driver assistance and voice assistance as well as entertainment.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I draw all birthday cards myself with personalized illustrations. Easy to obtain for the giver and with great pleasure for the recipient. Win win.
- In my childhood, Cleopatra was my greatest role model, so I forced my parents to register Cleopatra as my middle name (but they didn’t).