Position: UX evangelist & Movie collector
My official qualification for this job
- Diploma in Sociology (University of Hamburg, 1999)
- Speak German and English
- 22 years of experience in UX research
My real qualification for this job
- UX expertise: I founded 9 companies in the area of UX
- UX network: I co-founded the User Experience Alliance (UXalliance), the first global UX network International
- UX expertise: I co-founded one of the first foreign-owned UX research companies in China
- UX processes: I have helped a lot of companies to set up internal UX teams and processes
- Leadership: I can motivate teams
What I am particularly good at
- Employee experience: Applying UX methods and processes to employees is a topic close to my heart. I think that motivated and valued employees are a virtue, as well as, lead the company to higher profitability.
- UX processes: I help set up UX teams and processes within companies.
- Methods and quantitative UX: In the last 20 years, I have developed several methods to measure UX and set up dozens of benchmarking systems.
The notorious fun facts you need to have on such a page
- I own approximately 2,000 DVDs.
- I own approximately 50 pairs of Converse shoes.
- I have two children that are currently in puberty.