For our office in Munich we are looking for a
Senior UX Consultant / Experience Creator (f/m/d)
WHO WE ARE
We are an employee-owned UX agency with a research focus. We love UX and we believe in the value of data and insights for developing outstanding products and services. We work for leading clients in the automotive, home appliance, medical device and software industries. Our locations are Hamburg, Basel and Munich. Together with our sister companies in the USA, Japan and China, we form an international family of experienced UX researchers.
With uintent, we have realized our dream of an employee-centric company: uintent is an employee-owned cooperative and offers self-determined, autonomous and cooperative working. This means full salary transparency, an entrepreneurial view on the numbers, democratic voting and the goal to jointly benefit from success.
For our Munich location, we are looking for a new colleague who shares our passion for UX and research and wants to advance the vision of a human-centric organization with us. Even though a lot happens remotely, there are regular client meetings on site in Munich and of course we are also happy to meet in our beautiful loft office in the Westend.
WHAT WE DO
We see everything around the design and optimization of UX as our job: Whether stakeholder workshops, UX conception and design, design thinking approaches or researching user needs and testing new products.
However, our core business is the conception and execution of UX research projects with different settings: from small, agile and national to large, complex and international. Due to the diversity of our clients, industries and methodologies, there is no such thing as a standard project. But the following typical tasks make up a good part of our work:
- Advise clients on integrating UX methods into their processes
- Develop study designs and write proposals
- Plan and organize UX research projects
- Create guidelines, questionnaires, test materials
- Coordinate project teams and partners
- Conduct user interviews and workshops
- Evaluate data (qualitative and/or quantitative)
- Create result documents (reports, presentations, personas, customer journeys, videos, etc.)
Conduct client workshops (kick-off, outcome, synthesis)
As an employee of uintent, you will also be involved in all company processes and decisions. Whatever your strength or motivation is, like sales, marketing, controlling, organization, feel good - you can get involved everywhere and drive the topics you are passionate about forward.
WHO YOU ARE
Your heart beats for UX and you are familiar with the methods of UX research? Then you are definitely eligible. Ideally you also have:
- A degree and at least 5 – 7 years of professional experience (preferably more) in the field of UX research
- Experience in managing UX projects and customer consulting
- Very good UX skills and a high level of technology/digital affinity
- Ideally relevant industry knowledge in the automotive sector
- Strong organizational skills and high level of problem solving skills
- Empathy, open-mindedness, curiosity, strong communication skills, team spirit and analytical thinking skills
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
We are looking forward to your application!
Simply send us an e-mail with your application.
Nadia is one of our colleagues in Munich - please feel free to contact her with any questions you might have - or directly send her you application.Send Nadia an e-mail